Anna's "Fancy Nancy" Cupcake Tower
I made this for my daughter's 6th Birthday. She's a huge Fancy Nancy fan and so wanted all the bows, beads and feathers she could get!! Top topsy turvy cake finished with a gumpaste crown, feathers and fondant pearls.
1 comment:
I have just been looking back over your blog at ALL your beautiful cakes!! My niece wants me to make her a topsy turvy cake...one she found a picture of from the Pink Cake Box. It is 3 tier, I believe a 10, 8 and 6 inch. She is only having about 15 people and that will be way too much cake. I was thinking if it was made any smaller though it would not look so topsy turvy. But I see here you have done two tier...could you tell me what size those cakes are. Sorry for this being so long. I appreciate any help. And again, beautiful cakes!
Post a Comment